Corporate Social Responsibility
Ketray Contract Cleaning recognise the importance of our role in managing social, economic and environmental issues. Ketray strive to co-ordinate and manage our operating procedures and practices to maximise positive, social and economic contribution, whilst minimising the environmental impacts on our business. Constant liaison with our clients, employees, business partners and suppliers is central to Ketray’s approach to corporate social responsibility.
Ketray’s key elements in respect to corporate social responsibility:
- Market - where and how we do business
- Workplace - where and how we operate our business
- Environment - impact reduction and offsetting contributions
- Community - support of the community
- Procurement - where and how we purchase goods